HLB Corporate Services Ltd. is a licensed Financial and Corporate Service Provider which offers a variety of corporate services to our clients.
We execute business transactions for all the special purpose entities described above. This includes assistance in bank account opening for the special purpose entity, maintenance of statutory records, annual statutory filing of economic substance requirements (under the Commercial Economic Substance Requirement Act [CESRA], the annual statutory filing under The Register of Beneficial Ownership Act, 2018.
In addition, we provide services that include convening and recording of shareholders and board meetings, and preparation of minutes, resolutions and other corporate requirements.
Where applicable, we also assist in the re-domiciliation of companies into The Bahamas or other offshore jurisdictions outside The Bahamas.
Company incorporation and management for the following:
- Bahamian company formation under the Companies Act, 1992, As Amended
- Establishment of International Business Companies under the International Business Companies Act
- Establishment of Bahamas Executive Entities
- Formation of Private Foundations
- Registered office & registered agent services
- Provision of Officers and Directors
- Captive Insurance Companies
- Segregated Accounts Companies
- Non-Profit Organisations